Sales Leadership All Access
Three months, 12 weekly roundtable broadcasts, 48 leaders, and a podcast to help sales leadership lead.
New Fundamentals of Sales Forecasting
24th September 2020 - 4:30PM (BST) 11:30am (EST)
- How sales forecasts have changed
- The DNA of a deal and the indicators
- How to identify the health of your pipeline
- Forecasting visibility across the company
- How to improve your forecast accuracy
- The risks and what to avoid
VP of Sales
MD Northern Europe
Sales Expansion & New Frontiers
1st October 2020 - 4:30PM (BST) 11:30am (EST)
- How to scale a remote sales team
- Scaling culture and the need of an office
- How to do more with what you have
- Scaling internationally during lockdown
- New sales avenues
Co-founder & CEO
Sales Impact Academy
SVP, North American Sales
Your monthly roundup from
Changing the Sales Outlook in Q4
8th October 2020 - 4:30PM (BST) 11:30am (EST)
- How have targets and priorities changed
- What can you action today to impact Q4
- Timestamping your pipeline
- Value vs ease. Identifying the right deals.
- Is seasonal selling still a thing?
Directo of Sales: Central & SE
VP of Sales
Founder & CEO
The Bridge Group, Inc
Sales Director UKI - SF Solutions
The Operations of Sales & Revenue
15th October 2020 - 4:30PM (BST) 11:30am (EST)
- How to turn remote operations into a revenue advantage
- Have targets and operations changed?
- Demystifying the forecast
- What should you be measuring?
CRO - Global
Co-founder & Head of Sales Enablement
Enterprise Acc Executive - Head of Partnerships
VP & GM - EMEA
More About Sales Leadership All Access
We launched this community broadcast to bring the leadership advice we’ve been hearing offline with a wider audience of sales leaders online. To accelerate the information needed to consider, capitalize, and combat the rapid changes that are unfolding in our sales environments. By podcast, zoom, and as a community. A place for leaders to lean on each other in order to lead others.